KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
- Assist with planning and budgeting including building and maintaining company operating plan, departmental budget, and rolling forecasts, etc.
- Analyze and measure key SaaS metrics such as ACV, Gross Margin, CAC, ARR, CARR, Churn Rate, CLTV, etc.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department leaders to understand drivers, trends, opportunities, and share insights through data.
- Work with large data volumes via various data sources to automate reporting; create simple-to-use Executive dashboard.
- Assist with quarterly investor reports; investor requests, and quarterly Board financial pack.
- Understand global operations and develop ad-hoc business analysis.
- Create intuitive analytic tools, excel models, ad-hoc reports as needed
- Identify and implement changes to continually improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy of planning & analysis activities.
- Take ownership of monthly HR reports, analysis, and recommend action.
- Personnel cost and headcount planning as well as regular variance analysis and forecasts.
- Continuous development of our HR management dashboard as well as our headcount planning tool.
- Establishment of regular compensation benchmarks for all locations (UK, Spain, US, Canada, Netherland and India).
- Assistance in developing compensation models.
- Cooperation with HR department on calculating bonuses and commissions.
- Optimization of HR and Controlling related processes.
- Provide solid knowledge and interpretationof European Employment Laws and Regulations.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- 2+ years of professional experience in highly dynamic finance role, experience in an HR function is desirable
- Enterprise SaaS industry knowledge/experience a plus.
- Outstanding financial modeling skills and ability to produce timely and accurate work.
- Strong systemic thinking a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Proficiency with the entire MS Office Suite, solid Excel skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and most importantly with high integrity you can be trusted with sensitive and confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related field.
- Participate in company equity plan.